Thursday, February 28, 2013

Day IV

Day IV, part 1
I wake up at 4:45 with a headache and a slight hunger. I summarize very quickly how much, or how little, I had eaten the last few days. With a smile, I note that it is only a fraction of the energy I spent here. No need to worry, there are a few kilograms stored in the stomach. They will surely last well into next week. By then? I can not survive on green tea and water. They are presently the only foods without restrictions.

I am not overweight according to BMI. When I did military service for more than thirty years ago I weighed 80kg. When I came to Poland I weighed 82kg. The six pack I had on my stomach is gone, just as stamina and strength. The only thing I have left, is the weight.



Me, Denice and Bill
Yesterday I ate lunch with Bill and Denise Code. Obviously, one of our Discussion topics nutrition and vitamins. Bill talked about the importance of eating a sufficient amount of various vitamins and minerals. I thought that I knew scientifically well what and in what quantities I should eat daily daily. Wrong again.

I recommend you to read the Bills website:  Dr Bill Code


I also recommend you Canadians CCSVI hompage:
NCS National CCSVI Society


Continued ... 

2 comments:

  1. Älskling kämpa på du är duktig vet chokladbiten är kvar puss på dig

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen
    My husband make it happen

    ReplyDelete