Sunday, May 5, 2013

Day 66 Midsummer - Energy is back

Want to skip the history? - Scroll down to the black text.

... June 2012, Midsummer 
After rehab period was over my desktop was full. I fought the mess the best I could. The week before midsummer, I saw the desk again. Then it was time for a week's vacation. Traditionally, we gathered in our cabin over the midsummer weekend. This year was an exception. Everyone was busy in their own places. However, it was pretty good. I was tired after all the activities this spring. 

Although training in Torsby paid off, the body worked less well. I will quickly be exhausted. I really need to conserve my energy and rest for one hour at midday. 

I tried to go Nordic walking one kilometre a day. It worked, but it took me over twenty minutes. The training is good, but what good is that when no signal from the brain reach the legs. 

I wanted to do many things, but I could only make one at a time. Something that stood in long queue is a room in the country that we never renovated. The heaviest task was to sand the floor. I went and rented a floor sanding the paint shop. I tried to run it but I was about to go through the wall. Luckily, I have a strong wife. She swore and sand. I sat on a chair in the middle of the building and harangued. The floor where very nice at the end. It is in harm's direction that she becomes too strong. 

I have to watch my tongue from now on.
To be continued...

  ______________________________

Today, +18 days after stem cell treatment.
 
I was still worn today after the missed meals yesterday. We took it easy in the morning. I was out and tweaked a bit with the machines in the barn. Adding a little oil here, replace the battery there. Now everything works as it should.
 

In the afternoon we watched DVD. It was raining and bad weather outside. I slept 30 minutes. Phew, but certainly not necessary. I am fitter than before my transplant. It will be interesting in the near future and see any improvements. 

I do not believe the improvements I noticed until now because "I had a good day." I know it is too early to draw any conclusions yet. The improvements I had named is actually based on my own opinion. I still do not know if I got the placebo or sharp treatment. 

What I can say with certainty is that the diet has a great significance. It certainly takes more time to fix everything, but it's worth it. 

In the evening I picked up the truck I started up earlier today. We went for a trip to look for wolves or other wildlife in the forest. The truck is an ex. Military truck from 1973. It is 6 wheel drive with 6x6. There is nothing to stop it. Well, more than 120 centimetres of water or a rock wall.

Boys Toys!

No comments:

Post a Comment